Monday, January 14, 2013

Catching up.........

Yesterday, I went to Quiche for worship and visited my friend, Magda.  It was a very sad visit.  When I opened the door, she looked so frail and barely smiled.  She has been getting weaker and weaker.  I went to the market and bought some groceries for her.  When I left in the afternoon, she could not walk me to the door. We said our good-byes in the kitchen and I let myself out. 

Today, I was able to start getting caught up on things.  I walked to Chichi, went to the bank, printed some photos and worked on my to-do-list.

When I returned from Chichi, a fire was burning in our neighborhood.  I was only gone one hour and the lot was totally burned.  The Chichi fire truck in front of the lot.

Lots of smoke as they released the water.

One of the firemen, on the left side of the tree.

The flames started going up the tree but they got it under control before it was damaged.

They needed my brother, Mike, and Lisa's brother, Kriss, to help them today.  They are both fire-fighters and could have been used!!

No comments: