Sunday, January 27, 2013

Drive to Antigua

This morning, Sandra and I went to Quiche for worship.  We sat with Ruben and enjoyed our time together. 

Afterward, Sandra and I went to visit Magda. I was prepared when she opened the door but she was better than I had seen her in several weeks!  She smiled as I introduced her to Sandra.  She even had energy!

When we finished with our visit, I drove Sandra home and I headed to Antigua to see Joe and Jane.  Jane started Evelyn's Baskets of Love and Life.  Their grand daughter was born with a cleft lip and palate so they have a special interest in helping other babies.

They were going to come to Chichi and bring baskets to us and ASELSI but when the activities in Chichi broke out, it was safer for them to make other plans.  These baskets are gifted to mothers that have babies with these problems. They include specialty bottles and other things that will help with the nutrition of the baby.  Once the baby is about 6 months old and has gained enough weight, the two surgeries can be done. 


Thank you,  Joe and Jane!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Looking good Sheri, Jane and Joe!!!! Are those baskets like mine? I love the one I have!!!!!