Friday, November 23, 2012

Meeting and returning to Chichi

This morning, we enjoyed breakfast and then prepared for the meeting.

Carlos talking about how our life is not ours.........none of it is ours.  It was a very good reminder and helps put different things in perspective.

The highlight of the day for me was when Josue and Marcos started the song, "There's a Fountain Free." The ladies sang this in a class the other day it has been in my mind since then.  It was a surprise and it meant a lot to me.  It is the little things in life that are important! Thank you Josue and Marcos!

After the meeting, we made our way back to Chichi.  Again, we had safe travels.  I was suppose to have an English Class tonight but arrived 30 minutes too late........oh well.......I just have to find the students and apologize.

In the morning, Sandra and I will go to the city to complete the Diabetic Class there.

No comments: