Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday in Quiche

This morning I went to Quiche for worship.  Many of the young people are in Xela for the weekend so there were not as many people as usual.

Afterward, I went to visit my friend Magda.  She has been very sick and she told me today that she feels even worse.  I am concerned about her but there is a not a lot I can do.....only pray and visit her when I can.

My parents sent me photos from their trip to Mt. Mitchell in N.C.  Beautiful North Carolina and my mom..........well, I should say, my beautiful mom and North Carolina..........yeah, that is better!

I just love mountains.......but then I love the beach........and then I also love the rivers........and you can't forget the................................This is why after God created everything, He saw that it was good!


No comments: