Friday, October 19, 2012

Pap clinic in Lemoa

This morning, Lisa, Maria, Manuel and I went to Lemoa for the pap clinic. We had four paps and a few other patients.  Manuel is learning how to EKG's, so he and Lisa were able to do one today.

As we were ready to leave the clinic, Maria said something to me and I was confused on what she was talking about. I walked over to where she was, and then I understood!

So, what do you think this photo is??


I was reminded of something I blogged about on October the 17th.  I mentioned that God does not see time as we see time and that we should not give up on each other.

Paul wrote in I Corinthians 3:6----I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow.

When we are trying to teach people or show them Christ, everyone responds differently.  This is taught in the parable of the Sower and the Seed.  We can only do so much and then pray for good results.  The results, are not in our hands or in our power.

So, have you guessed what the photo is of?  It is of a bean, growing in the front seat of the truck.  No one put it there on purpose.  It has not been watered, nor has it been fertilized.   We did not purposefully intend for a bean to grow in the truck.

Our life is exactly the same, as the example above. Every day, we plant seeds.......in our words and in our actions.  We leave impressions on people and many times we are not aware of them.  We need to pray that the seeds we plant are positive and ones that reflect Christ. 

No comments: