Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday in Chichi

This morning I worshiped with the congregation in Santa Cruz.  There were about 40 people there and it was a good morning.  

I then returned to Chichi to do laundry and clean house.  You know, there are just some things you have to do from time to time. 

I am reading a book about the Holy Spirit that I am really enjoying.  As with any book, there might be some things you may not agree with, but there are some good thoughts in this book.  It is another book by Francis Chan.  It is my opinion, that we need to think more about the Holy Spirit.  We need to have the same close relationship with the Holy Spirit as we do with God the Father or God the Son.

The scriptures tell us that we would receive the Holy Spirit as our comforter and yet many times we are afraid to talk very much about this.  We should not fear something if it is given to us for comfort and peace. 

Tomorrow, a class in Mactzul II and another full week ahead!!

No comments: