Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Who is my mama????

OK, I am back in Chichi and trying to get back into the Guatemalan lifestyle. Being away for three weeks really has affected me. I have become lazy so now it is time to get back into action!!

We had our first clinic today in Chutzurob with 20 patients and 5 dental cleanings. There were six members of The Church waiting to help us. Glen and Juan worked in pharmacy while Lisa, Neva and I saw patients. Gaspar loved having his patients.

We had several return patients today and they were doing some better.

This baby was a prior patient and was very content with whom ever held her.

Is this my mama??

Or is this my mama??

No, I think this is my mama!!


Lisa and Neva also made a home visit with Sebastian. From what they said, it was quite a hike!!

It was a great day but also a cold day. After clinic, they opened up the cooking area and built a fire for us. We enjoyed coffee and bread as we were warming ourselves.

Tomorrow is another day and another adventure!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

What a precious baby!!! You should have one of those!!!! I NEED a grandbaby!!!!