Saturday, December 13, 2008

Early Merry Christmas from Santa Cruz

Early Merry Christmas from Santa Cruz!!

Today has been a great day. It has been awhile since I have had a day at my house to chill and get some things done. I went to Lemoa to wash laundry this morning and then packed for the trip home!

I am packed and ready to leave at 0600 in the morning. Lisa and Kemmel are going to take me to the airport in the morning.

This is the Catholic Church in park of Santa Cruz. It is a happening place these days!

This tree is lit in the evening................

with a nativity scene below.



When I return after the holidays, the plan is for me to move to Chichi. Some neighbors of Kemmel and Lisa are returning The States for several months so I will rent their house while they are away. Kemmel and Lisa have NO idea what kind of neighbor I am......"Hey, can I borrow some sugar??? How about some eggs with that sugar???" Just kidding.........they know I DO NOT cook!

OK, my next blog will be from North Carolina!





No comments: