Monday, December 8, 2008

Back to life in Santa Cruz

Does it ever feel good to be back to Santa Cruz, see everyone that I work with and help a little at the clinic. I went to Josefina's house this morning, got the truck and then went to the clinic in Lemoa. Aury rode with me and we got caught up on what has been happening. They have started some much needed road repairs so it took us a little longer.......but that is ok.

I helped unload the trucks and then headed to Kemmel and Lisa's to talk about plans for the week. I will got to Xepocol tomorrow for the clinic with Lisa.

I then went back to Lemoa to do some laundry and help Josefina see patients. I was able to do 2 pap smears for her and see 5 more patients. That helped her finish at a good time.

Now, I am in the house, by the fireplace and ready to settle in for the night.

Please pray that the clinics go well this week before we start our vacation for the holiday.

No comments: