Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Let the Blogging Begin!!

I had mentioned earlier that someone was trying to fix my computer.....well, it lasted one day and then it died again. Thanks to Kemmel, I am alive again!! I appreciate the comments and emails from people who have missed reading the blog. I enjoy blogging in the evenings and it gives me an opportunity to share what is going on...........

First, it is great to have Lisa and Kemmel back with us!

Today we were in Pacaja Xesic and we had a good clinic. There were 15 medical patients, 9 dental patients and 10 patients for dental cleaning. It seemed to be warmer than usual in Xesic but the warmth did not bother this poinsettia tree.

As usual it is raining this evening. I wish I could bottle it and send it to areas in The States that need rain.

We will leave Santa Cruz at 0730 in the morning and head to Mactzul VI. Hopefully we will have several patients for both medical and dental consults.

Thanks for reading again and being patient with the computer. I will be posting some photos of the children one week after their cleft lips were repaired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are soooo happy to see you back!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Sheri....every day is Christmas, you know...

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Sheri....every day is Christmas, you know...