Friday, September 12, 2008

Back to clinics and back to blogging

I wanted to share this little girl with you. She was in our clinic on Thursday in Lemoa and she was as sweet as she could be. After her mother had a consult, we played around the clinic until it was time for her family to leave.

I was not able to blog earlier this week because my computer did not feel well, again :( Kemmel sent some information on how to make it well and Guy, the Guro fixed it for me......thanks again Guy! I thought I had pushed some wrong buttons but apparently that was not the problem so hopefully I am back to blog again!

Today we had clinic in Paxot II with Marcos and Aury. There were 6 medical patients and 13 dental patients. The celebration for the 15th, which is their Independence Day has already started so I do not expect many patients until after the celebrations have come to a close.

Please pray for the surgical team that will have to remain in Antigua for 3 more nights due to Hurricane Ike.

No comments: