Sunday, September 30, 2007

Guatemala on the weekend.......


I picked up Dr. Rugal and his wife Connie on Saturday morning and they drove to Panajachal with me. It was a pretty day and the lake was very clear. We enjoyed the drive and stopped to take photos. They spent the night on the lake with a beautiful view from their room. Kemmel and Lisa will return for them today.

I completed my month of studying Spanish in Pana. I talked to Lisa today and she said there is a new K'iche' class starting in Chichi so I asked her to reserve me a spot in the class. The class will meet on Wednesday evenings.

Today we had our second English Class. There was a new student today so I hope that the class will grow.

For those who have followed my dove story, I have the dove to safely return to the owner when she comes home this evening. I am so thankful that Tomas and his family did not eat their pet........whew!!!

No comments: