Friday, January 18, 2019

Mactzul I Clinic, Competition and Driving

On Friday, we had clinic in Mactzul I. I was with Tomas, Aura and Martina.  As always, there is a little competition between dental and medical. Well today, I blasted away and took the win!!  Eleven medical and ONE dental...............ONLY ONE!!  As we were loading the trucks, we were all joking around and then I started feeling bad.  Why??  I know not.  But it use to happen when I would compete with my dad. I always felt bad if I beat him................oh well, I do not think I would make a good professional gambler.

When we finished packing the trucks, I asked Martina if she wanted to drive.  She said yes, so away we went.  We will continue to practice....................Good job Martina!


It is Friday.....and I have big plans for the weekend!! I may tell you about them in another post!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Ahhhh Sheri!!!! Please don't feel bad, when you win!!!!!