Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Warm San Jorge

Today, I headed to San Jorge with Manuel and Enrique.  We left Santa Cruz at 0800, quickly set up clinic and then were seeing patients.  San Jorge is much warmer than Chichi and Santa Cruz so we enjoyed the sunny day!

These photos are from behind where we have clinic.  The owner of the land wanted me to take a photo of his flowers.

I think that it is very pretty here.  I would not want to live here year around but from time to time, I enjoy the warmer climate.

I had mentioned yesterday that this clinic has a lot of diabetics and they proved me correct today.  We had 18 patients and 11 of those were diabetics.  We had some newly diagnosed ones so Pedro and I talked about doing another series of the classes in 2014.

Our travels today were safe and we are always thankful for that!

Tomorrow, we will be in Lemoa.


No comments: