Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ladies class in Mactzul I

This afternoon, Ceci and I went to Mactzul I for a ladies class.  We arrived before anyone else so I was a little concerned that I had the date wrong.

Soon, people began to arrive and I felt better.

Today, the class was a topic of their choice.  They wanted to study good emotional health.  I enjoyed preparing for the class and as I have talked to Ceci about it, I thought she would also enjoy it.

There were 40-45 ladies in the class with several young people. There eventually was a lot of participation and people seemed to enjoy it.

We will do this same class next month in Chichi.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'm so glad that your ladies class went well !!!!! Lenior will have their ladies day this Sat. Maybe some of them will post here and tell you how it went. I love you!!!!