Thursday, October 3, 2013

Clinic in Lemoa

I left the house a little after 0700 to get to Lemoa in time to get ready for clinic.  I picked up Ceci at the church building and then drove to a bridge to pick up Maria.  The roads continue to get worse from the wear and tear from the large vehicles.  There are some areas where they did some maintenance last week and the road has started falling apart again.  What can ya do????

We had 17 medical patients and 5 patients for dental cleaning today.

Between patients, I got this photo of Ceci.  She had a group of children and parents and she was teaching them better brushing and flossing technique. 

For lunch, we had eggs and tortillas.  There was still some peanut butter from our last group that we had so I ate some peanut butter on my last tortillas......yum!!

After we were finished with all of the patients, we loaded the truck and proceeded back to Chichi.  It took us about about 1.5 hours but we made it safely!

Tomorrow, we will have clinic in Mactzul V.  I will leave Chichi at 0800 and pick up Sandra, Ceci and Maria.  Manuel will meet us in Mactzul.

No comments: