Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Old Guys Rule

As you can tell by the previous blogs, I had a great time in FL with my parents.  One day when we went shopping, I found a great cap for my dad as I was walking in the store. Since he has a few special caps, I have to find one that I think he would like.  They had several colors, so I hid what they were but had him select a color.

As we were getting ready to leave the area, I heard him chuckling as he was reading the "Old Guys Rule" logos on shirts.  I knew I had found something he would like!

He liked his cap so much, that mom went back and got him the shirt.  They sent me these photos from Florida.  I think my dad looks looks like a gangster with his glasses!


This is the back of the shirt.........made in the shade!

Yeah, I think my dad rules!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You think???? :)