Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I will learn my lesson.........

Maury, Cesi and I went to Chuguexa today.  I told them that we needed to take our muscles with us because we would have to carry everything up to the where we have clinic.  They both laughed and we knew we would be ok.  Tomas, one of the members of the congregation made two trips with us and it helped us alot!!

We had a great clinic of 16 patients.  We had several new patients and several diabetics.

There was one patient who told me that he has been having a productive cough.  I asked him what color the sputum was.......he was kind enough to promptly spit into his hand and show me!!  Thank you, dear patient.  After we prayed, he quickly then reached out for me to shake his hand.  As you can guess, when he left, I quickly reached for my lime colored, hand gel :)  Some day, I may learn to stop asking what colors different body fluids are.

Tomorrow, we will be in Lemoa......................another day and more adventures!

No comments: