Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Back in Guatemala

I traveled back to Guatemala yesterday.  I had safe flights and I am always thankful for that.

Before I left Antigua this morning, I walked to the park to see what was happening........not much of anything. It was a pretty morning.

Arrived in Chichi, without any problems.  Spent the afternoon cleaning and washing laundry.........gotta get back into a full routine.  Tomorrow, I have clinic in Xepol with Ceci and Cesar.

Kemmel and Lisa will arrive on Wednesday with Rick and a group of people.  We will have three days of clinic together.  It will be a very busy time but a good one!  It is always good to have people return and participate in the work here. I will be posting stories and photos of our days together.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Loved your blogs Sheri!!!! It was great fun!!!!! Thanks for the memories!!!!