Sunday, February 15, 2009

Leaving Chichi

I want to post this to ask for your prayers as we continue to travel daily and spend many hours on the road.

This morning as I was waiting for Juan, he was quite late. I was becoming somewhat agitated as the minutes passed. As many people know, I am a AAA personality when it comes to some things.

Anyway..........Juan finally arrived to the truck and I asked him if he was OK. He said he was very sad. He had been held at gun point for about 40 minutes and robbed on his way to Chichi from Paxot II. Some guys stopped the truck that he was riding in and everyone was robbed. The road situations are not safe in the evenings but usually there are no problems in the day.

I am just thankful that he and the other riders are safe. It is just a reminder that earthly issues and many of our daily concerns are not really important...........this life is very temporary......and our focus needs to be in the eternal.

No comments: