Friday, November 14, 2008

Yes......it is FRIDAY!

I got up early this morning to study and then went to the school for my exam. It took almost 3 hours and as I had mentioned in a previous post, this is the most difficult one in the school. My palms were perspiring as Juliet started the exam. The written part took 2 hours and then the oral took another 30 minutes from a different teacher.......and of course she wanted to remind me how difficult the exam was........thank you! After the exam was graded, we walked to the office to get the next level of books. There are only two more levels left and I still have so much to learn.

After the exam, I went with Juliet and her daughters to a school function. Her daughters study English at a school in Antigua and they had a special presentation today. Juliet has always invited me to different activities that her children have. This is Juliet and her youngest daughter, Marielos.

Tomorrow will be a busy day with studying, getting my laundry done..................and who knows what other adventure!

2 comments:

Kemmel and Lisa Dunham said...

Wow! Congratulations! Hang in there.
Lisa and Kemmel

Anonymous said...

Proud of you, Sheri! Sally