Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Today was a lazy day for me. There was not a lot going on and I even took a short nap which is unusual. This morning, Mary, a friend who lives here in Antigua went to worship with me. We met in the park and then walked as much as we could in the sun because the days have been cool and windy.

In class they are studying I, II and III John. The focus today was on the first chapter that tells us that God is Light and in Him there is no darkness. For us to have a relationship with God we must also walk in the light. We need to daily renew that relationship.........it is not just a one time commitment.

For lunch we stopped at one of our favorite restaurants for lunch, The Traveler's Menu. They have a really good vegetarian pasta dish.

OK, headed to Montellano at 0500 tomorrow morning. I will be there for one night and then back to Antigua for the last part of classes.

No comments: