Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Let the arguing begin!!

Last night I went to the memorial service that my teacher had for her husband. There were about 70 people in La Merced and I felt sadness for Juliet and her family. It has been very difficult for her and her children. She does not have any family support that you need during times like this.

I don't have much to tell you about except the arguing in the hotel last night. Apparently, we have some new visitors and they really ruffled the "regulars" in the hotel. A big shouting match broke out and the manager had to get involved.........I hope things are quieter tonight but I am not sure that will happen. I joke a lot about people who have lived in Guatemala for a long time............hmmmmmmm............

Yesterday, I realized my sock had a big black spot on it and was not sure what caused it..........maybe I have been in Guatemala toooooo long???? Anyway, I found a hole in the bottom of my shoe........

You know life has to be pretty boring here in Antigua when I resort to showing you a photo of my shoe......................................ok, I am going to go out and find some REAL news.......

No comments: