Sunday, March 13, 2016

Last Few Days at Myrtle Beach

Wow, the three weeks have flown by.................really flown.  I spent the first few nights in Myrtle Beach, a week in Morganton, then a few nights in Winston Salem and now the last two nights again  in Myrtle Beach. It was good to see a lot of people and also spend some time with my parents.

Myrtle Beach on a clear afternoon.

Mom asking, "Who you looking at??"

Dad trying to get a good shot.

We worshiped with the Myrtle Beach Church of Christ and then we went for a walk on the beach.

Nothing like sand in the toes on a warm day!  I forgot how much I love beach music!! I have not listened to it for so long but it was really nice to hear it again................

My new friend.

We wanted to walk out on the Myrtle Beach Pier in Cherry Grove but things have changed so much.  So, we skipped that and went for an early dinner.  Mom and dad being silly :)  I love it!

Dad is not sure what mom is laughing about.

Mom had a Carolina Burger and Dad and I had fish and Chips.  The food was wonderful!!

We need to be up and early since I have an 8am flight to Fort Lauderdale and then on to Guatemala City.
It was a good visit and I look forward to the next time!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I am caught up on your blog and I approve. Good job!!! We miss you :(