Sunday, January 22, 2012

Trip to Guate City

This morning, Lisa, Kemmel and I left early for Guatemala City.  Kemmel had another appointment with his physician and I needed to have more pages added to my passport.

We went to IHop for breakfast..........and it was wonderful.  I have never seen a IHop so big.  It was two levels and had a play ground for the kids.  I tried all of the syrups and finally decided that blueberry was my favorite.

After we checked into the hotel, we went for a walk.  One of the main streets of the city is closed on Sundays so the dogs can enjoy walking their owners..........and I am not exaggerating.  There were big dogs, little dogs and rats on leashes!!  Well, they looked like rats and some even had on dresses.  It was entertaining to say the least............it is obvious who has money.

The hotel was very nice and it was a good evening to watch three Law and Order SVU back-to-back.

Tomorrow is Kemmel's appointment and they will take me to the US Embassy.

No comments: