Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday................

Last night, the Harding group arrived and another group from North Carolina. We are thankful for their safe arrival.

The Harding University P.A. group will be with us for one week and will be assisting in clinics during this time. Another group that arrived last night is from North Carolina. They will be doing building projects in different areas.

I want to introduce you to Trish. We worked several years ago in the same hospital. During this time, I worked in the Intensive Care Unit and Trish worked in the Emergency Department. I was always excited to see Trish coming with another patient for us :)

This is Trish with a few members of her group.

We walked through the market in the streets and then visited the vegetable market.

Anyone need any tomatoes????

Trish and I went back to the hotel and sat as they packed the bus. It was good to see her again and meet the different people in her group.

Later in the afternoon, I worshiped with the Chichi Church. The Harding group went to Xepocol with Lisa and Kemmel. I was hoping that the parents of Amelina would meet me as they said they would. I will continue to ask them and maybe one Sunday they will surprise me :)

Tomorrow the Harding group will go to clinics with us. I am sure that this week they will have many adventures and experiences that they will want to share with their family and friends.

No comments: