Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wow.......there are patients in Xepol!

Neva, Marcos, Martina, Gaspar, Juan and I went to Xepol for clinic today. It is out the highway as you travel to the city. We left Chichi at 0745 and traveled without any problems.

After we arrived, within 10 minutes we had patients! This is not the norm so I was really excited. The down side was Marcos did not have any dental patients yet.

These girls could not wait for their photo!

We ended up with 18 medical patients and 2 dental patients. It was a wonderful clinic for this area.

We saw many patients with head aches and muscles pains. Two ladies had blood sugars a little higher than we would like so I talked to them about their diet. If they are not able to lower their glicemia by next month, we will start some medicine.

When we loaded up the trucks and I was asking one of the men why he thought we had a larger clinic today than we usually have. He told me that they had announced it on the radio and he was also pleased with the results. I asked him how much it costs to announce it for the 3 days...............are you ready for the answer??? Radio announcement for 3 days cost $2.67!! Unbelievable!!

I dropped everyone off where they wanted to go and then I came home to study for the rest of the afternoon.

OK.................that was our day and I hope that your day was as wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.