Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday in Chichi

Sunday morning, Jasmin and I took a shuttle to Chichi. We arrived about 10 am and had plenty of time to do things that we wanted to do before we needed to go to Santa Cruz.

First, we went to Santo Tomas Hotel so Jasmin could see it. It is the hotel that we use for many guests and for the July and November groups that come for clinics.

Jasmin by the fountain in Santo Tomas.

We ate at the buffet and were practically the first ones in line.


After lunch we hit the market. Now, I did not think that Jasmin really wanted to do much shopping but I was wrong! She really tore that market up :)

We left for Santa Cruz in time for the 4pm worship. I introduced her to Josefina's family and then left her in their hands. She will have a good week with them and enjoy their company.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I remember all that good food! Also the other places:)