Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Circus in Chichi

As I was walking to town yesterday, I saw that a circus was coming to Chichi. It reminded me of last year when I was driving home from clinic and on the side of the road was an elephant......just standing there......I shook my head and thought I was hallucinating. It was not in a cage and only had a small rope around his leg.

This monkey was eating frozen juice on a stick. He seemed to enjoy his as much as I had enjoyed mine.
The llama did not get a frozen treat but seemed to be happy with whatever it was chewing on.

Now, I know why animals are in a cages.........to protect them from the people. This man was brave with the lion. His son, however, was not convinced it was wise to be petting the lion with your hand inside the cage. The lion seemed to have a smile on his face and enjoyed it until......................

.......I wish my video had been on because when that lion opened his mouth for a large roar......that man and his hand jumped back!

This little monkey just wanted everyone to leave so he could have his afternoon nap.

Tomorrow is clinic in Chuguexa...................

No comments: