Sunday, May 24, 2009

Back in The States.................

I arrived back in The States on Friday evening. My mom and and dad met me at the airport, with a Diet Dr. Pepper on ice! How well they know me!

This afternoon I started my Community Health Evangelism (CHE) classes. This is a well known program that assists in developing ministries and organizations through out the world. It just happens that there is one near my parents in Morganton. They have been providing training in this area for about 25 years.

There 21 students in the classes all with plans of going different places in the world. Several have plans of going to Africa with include Kenya, Guinea, Sudan and Zimbabwe. Other places included Pakistan, North Korea and China. A few even have plans of remaining here in The States. One gentleman and his wife want to work on The Mercy Ship near Africa. One lady even lives in Antigua, Guatemala........imagine that!

This is the entrance of the area called Providence Farm.
This is one of the class rooms on site.


I think the week with be full of helpful education and materials that will be applicable. I am looking forward to the week. I will keep you posted.

No comments: