Thursday, May 17, 2018

Trying Out the RV for the First Time

My parents and I tried the RV for the first time and we considered it a success!

We arrived in plenty of time to get set up.  Dad was always working on something and staying busy.

 Mom stayed busy too..................I just kind of messed around :)

We had a very private site next to the pond.

I was toasting a marshmallow and was very intent on making sure it was the right color.

Mom giving Dad a post for Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!  I can not remember when I was in The States for the last Mother's Day.  This year, it was very nice to be with Mom.

Just goofing around!

Mom and Dad searching for something on the GPS.

It was a great trip and I look forward to the next time that we will be able to use the RV.

It is almost time to get back to Guatemala!

1 comment:

Mom said...

It was a beautiful spot and I think it spoiled us for finding another one that we will like as well. I'm ready to go try!!!!!