Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Jericho Church of Christ

I was invited to the Jericho Church of Christ in Mocksville, NC to speak about Health Talents.  Tom is the minister there and we have known each other for several years.  Also attending that congregation, are Janet and Tony who are long-time friends.  We had a great evening and I was thankful for their questions and participation.

My parents and Sally were able to join us.  Sally has had a death in the family and it has been very difficult for everyone.  I know that she would appreciate your prayers of comfort and peace for all of her family.  Thank you.

This is Tom.  We have both been associated with the Carolina Bible Camp for many years.

 The presentation from behind.

 My parents and I also visited on the Sunday morning, prior to Wednesday evening.

 I must have been trying to make a point.

Many thanks to the Jericho congregation for the invitation.  Always feel free to email me:  fscubarn@aol.com

Thank you!

2 comments:

Sally Taylor said...

Thank you, Sheri, for thinking of my family. Yes, prayer is needed. Your presentation was wonderful...your passion for your work is a blessing.

Mom said...

I loved our visit here...wonderful group of fellow Christians!!!!!