Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Lori and Brandt Meet Patzite

I finally returned from the states and have the blog ready to go.  When I returned, I met up with the MET Students for this year and they returned to Chichicastenango with me.  They will be with us for about a month. They have already had one week of language school and have done well.

This is Lori and I was looking out the window of the room that we do the consults in.  It is a beautiful area.  Lori attends ACU and is studying biology.  She is in her junior year there.  I hope to stay in contact with her since I will be in Abilene in September.  I may run into you, Lori!

This is Brandt and he was looking out to see what he could see.  He attends TAMUK and is a bio-med student in his senior year.  He has recently taken his MCATs and we hope that he receives excellent scores on that.

We saw nine medical patients.  Brandt and Lori did the vital signs on the patients and then sat in on the consults.  We had a few diabetics so they were able to practice with the labs as well.

We had this patient come today and she has been hurting for a little over three months.  She had an appointment for some surgery but backed out at the last minute. I encouraged her daughter to take her back this week and I wrote a referral for her.

There are some clinics tomorrow but I will be home studying.  It is time to renew my nursing license with the state of North Carolina.  I wished Brandt luck, now I need some luck!! 

Stay tuned for more stories and photos of the 2018 MET Students!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love these stories!!!!! This poor lady, I pray that she gets some help and soon!!!! Good luck, Sheri, with your exams as well.

Anonymous said...

Hey wanna have some late night fun? ;)
come live
http://emily069.igg.biz
or
https://sexxxxdate.com/zobcwlgjcx/emily069
search my username " emily069 "
send me your username too that i can find you easily. Just come fast. I'm getting horny ;) <3
don't worry It's free. Just need to confirm your email that's it. no need any cc.