Friday, May 11, 2018

Spending Time with Pine Ridge Presyterian Church

Today, I was invited to speak at the Pine Ridge Presbyterian Church at the "Mothers-Others Banquet."  There was a good turn out and we all had a great time together.

Sally and I before we headed over to the dinner.

Sally lives so close that we did not need to drive..........we enjoyed the walk!

Enjoying dinner, which included salad, spaghetti, garlic bread, cake and drinks.  It was all very good and it was obvious that the ladies had worked very hard to prepare the meal.  The men of the congregation served the dinner to us.

I love to share information about HTI and the work that is being done in Guatemala.




It was a very good day!  It was nice to visit with Sally in Pilot Mountain and I will have the chance to see her one more time before I return to Guatemala!

1 comment:

Sally Taylor said...

Thank you for sharing your work with Pine Ridge. I thank Debbie for the insight to Invite YOU as our Mother-Other Banquet speaker!