Monday, June 17, 2013

Welcome to Fort Myers!!

It is time for a little visit back in The States.  I am in Fort Myers, FL for a couple of weeks to visit my parents. It always takes a little time to get adjusted to US Living.........the cars go sooooo fast, there are just too many lights to watch, too many street signs, prices are extremely high and I get lost in stores.  I can hear them on the PA system, "Visitor lost on aisle four, at the toothpaste."

I polished my nails to neon orange to clash with mom's pink.

One bird  enjoying his beach time.

Since I am very pale, I did not stay out long.  I spied on my parents from the deck..........dad tipping his hat to me.

Mom drinking the last of her iced tea before the walk to the condo.

Then...............they spotted me!

Clear sunset...........


Ready for another day tomorrow.

No comments: