Thursday, June 13, 2013

Visiting Fifi

Today, I went to Lisa and Kemmel's house to get the projector for class.  Cesar and I had a diabetic class in Chichi.

Fifi, must be getting use to me being around more because she was super friendly today.  She also might be thinking I was going to leave some food for her.

When I arrived, she was sleeping in the sun.  Her buddy Gorge, had just jumped through the window.

When I started to go into the house, I think she realized she needed another nap.

We played for a few minutes and then I left...............before I left, she invited me back again.

We had 17 patients in the class today.  There were a lot of questions and good participation.

Lisa and Kemmel will be returning this afternoon with some MET Students.  They will be with us for a few weeks.

Tomorrow, I will be in Mactzul VI for a ladies Bible class. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable info to work on. You've done an impressive job and our whole community
will be grateful to you.

My blog callaway golf bag

Kemmel and Lisa Dunham said...

You should work for National Geographic! Great kitty pics!