Friday, June 14, 2013

Very nice day.......

Last night, I had the opportunity to have dinner with the Pat's group at Casa del Rey.  There  was quite a large group and it is always nice to see people again. 

Voces a Cappella sang for us...............I always enjoy that.  Yes, I am a groupie!

Pat old us about Miguel, who was one of the first Christian converts here in Guatemala.  He was baptized about 35 years ago.  Pat asked Miguel to share his story with us. He told us that he use to drink heavy and no one around his area ever baptized people.  Pat showed him scriptures and different stories in the Bible about baptism.  He was baptized and his life changed. His family saw the changes in his life and now all of his family members are Christians. 


This afternoon, I was in Maxtzul VI with the ladies during their monthly Bible study.  There were about 35 ladies there.

Tomorrow, I am headed to Antigua.  Lisa and Kemmel are going to let me ride with them.  On Sunday, I will go and visit my parents for a couple of weeks. I am really looking forward to spending some time with them and also, a few days with Sally :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If some one wants expert view on the topic of blogging and site-building then i suggest him/her
to pay a quick visit this weblog, Keep up the good job.

Take a look at my blog post; public golf courses in kissimmee