Thursday, April 14, 2011

Finishing the Diabetic Class II

Today, I worked at home and finished the Diabetic II Class. I met with Maury the other day and she helped me with some Spanish and we also changed the Power Point a little. I am really excited about the classes and the next one in Chuchipaca will be April 30.

I was looking back at the different countries that read the blog and I really appreciate it! In the last two weeks there have been readers from Nigeria, Colombia, Philippines, Indonesia, Canada, Pakistan, Italy, Belgium, United Kingdom, Brazil, Japan, Australia and France. Now, this is not to say that they spend hours reading the blog but they have returned more than once. Thank you to everyone that checks in. Please feel free to leave comments.

I mentioned the other day that we had a 2 day seminar by Klay and he presented some very good ideas and a lot of things to think about.

He talked about "being right." It is not always important to be right. There is a good chance that we push people away by having the attitude of always being right. Just think, we might learn something from someone else. It was not right, in any way, that Jesus, a perfect man, died for us. Not only the physical pain but the emotional torture as well. As the people He loved turned their backs, God also turned.

It is only because of this we have the hope of salvation.

I have mentioned in the past the work that is being done in India. Recently they had a meeting in another place and 8 people received the gospel and were baptized........just as in Acts when the church was established.

I wanted to share these photos with you.

Thank you for continuing to read and encouraging the work here in Guatemala.

No comments: