Friday, August 1, 2008

Early birthday celebration

Sally and I headed to my parents after a dental and a neurologist appointment. I had an early birthday celebration with my parents, Sally, Angie and Paige. My brother, Mike, was not able to join us due to fighting fires on the coast of NC. We continue to pray for his safety.

OK, this is my dad, mom and me. Dad grilled burgers and Mom baked a cream-cheese cake and frosting :)
Topped off with DDP, what more could you want??

I headed back to Winston for an MRI at 8:30 pm. Everything is ok, thank you Lord, so the focus will be pain management. It is ok :)

I fly back to Guatemala in the morning. Kemmel and Lisa will meet me and we will drive to Santa Cruz. It has been a GREAT week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to have you home..just too short! But see you in less than 2 wks! Sally