Sunday, September 11, 2016

Clinic in Panajxit

Today, I had the opportunity to do the clinic in Panajxit.  Usually, Enrique is here with us but he is sick so he was not able to join us.  He is in the coast, so please pray for his quick and full recovery.

I picked up Martina on the way and Tomas had Aura and Maria. Maria is a student, who is doing her project with us and then she will be completed with her studies.

So, Maria hung out with me through the day and since we only had three patients, she kept me from being bored.

The second patient had problems with her ears and could not hear.  I looked into them and well............I knew this was not going to be good.  So, I asked Tomas if he would irrigate them and he said, "OK."

Well, this this what we were gifted........

So, I hope this poor lady feels and hears better.

1 comment:

Mom said...

You have GOT to be kidding!!!! What was that stuff????