Saturday, March 9, 2013

Another day........

This morning, Cesibel, Cesar and I headed to Mactzul VI for our ABC education. I asked Cesibel last night if she was nervous since she was going to translate today.  She told me yes. I was surprised since I thought she would be confident.  I told her not to worry......that if something goes wrong, it is not the translators fault. I told her that we would be fine!

Well, it ended up being a disappointment for us anyway.  When we all arrived in Mactzul, there was no one there!  Cesar called the man that he had scheduled the class with and they had forgot to announce it. They said that they would come over and talk with us.

So, when they arrived, we talked it through and buffed things over a little.  We reminded them of the clinics that were coming up so they would not forget to announce those.  We will reschedule another class day.

We headed to Lemoa to help in clinic.  Lisa had a ladies clinic today and some of the ABC Children were there.  We helped with the patients and packed up medicine for the clincs next week.  Harding will be arriving on Sunday afternoon and we will have four days of clinic with them.

This was the sunset by my house tonight.

Lisa and Kemmel headed to the city to return with the students.  Please pray that everyone has safe flights and travels............and that we have safe clinics next week.

1 comment:

Mom said...

A disappointing day, I am sure!!! But, what a beautiful sunset!!!!!!