Thursday, October 20, 2011

Clinic in Lemoa

I do not think I have mentioned it this week but Paxot II is having a seminar on I and II Timothy. The classes are being taught by Goyo, who is also from Winston Salem, NC. I was able to have dinner with him the other night and it was good to see him. I have heard good things about the seminar and that the men have enjoyed it. It is exciting to have Goyo here and to be part of the work.

We had 31 patients in Lemoa today.

This little girl was the highlight of the day. Her parents brought her last week because she has not been eating well. I gave her some medicine, one of them being a "worm pill." Let's just say that the parents SAW positive results from the medicine and a few of her "little friends" decided to give up their living space :) I am sure that she will start eating better.

After clinic tonight, we had dinner again with Goyo and he told us how the day went. I think that the guys have enjoyed the class and that he has left them with many things to think about.

Goyo will fly home tomorrow afternoon. We pray that he will have safe travels, find his family well and that he will be able to visit with us again.

No comments: