Thursday, October 6, 2011

Busy, busy clinic........

Today we had clinic in Lemoa. The patients were lined up as we reached the clinic this morning. I did not think we would have many due to the heavy rains.........but I was wrong. As Gasper pointed out, we ran out of chairs and had to use the stools for the patients!

We had 34 patients signed in when we started clinic. We informed the patients that there was clinic in Chichi that they could be seen in that clinic without having to wait........ but they decided to stay with us :)

Juan had been sick for a few days but today he felt better. Gaspar has had a bad cold for a few days and still did not feel well. He had 3 patients for dental cleanings and hung in there.

This little girl, Silvia, was a patient today. She has not been eating and not feeling good. I hope that she soon feels better.

As I write it, it is storming bad with lots of thunder. I hope that we get some sun tomorrow to help dry up the fields.

No comments: