Monday, December 21, 2009

Thank you South Fork!!

Tonight we had dinner at the South Fork Church of Christ. It was a special evening of fellowship and time with friends.

I spent so much time talking, I got very few photos.

I was extremely excited to see Anita, who graduated from Michigan Christian College the same time I was there. I had not seen or talked to her for more years than I want to admit...............but it was like I had seen her last week. Thank you Ben and Anita for driving to Winston!

I have introduced Joe and Jane in the blog before and they were also with us tonight. Jane continues her work with Evelyn' s Baskets of Love and Life in the effort of helping babies born with cleft lips and palates.

I stepped in the kitchen as some of the ladies were cleaning. Pat and Anne were finishing for the night when I surprised them!


I can not express enough appreciation to the congregation for hosting the dinner. The food was delicious and the ladies worked very hard!

No comments: