Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I am in North Carolina!


I have arrived safely in NC............and it has been an interesting travel home and also a little reverse -culture shock.

Traveling though the airport is never boring! One man was sitting on the floor, without his shoes on, with his sun glasses on and savoring an unlit cigarette!! It is interesting to see how families interact and how the parents deal with issues........or I should say, do not deal with isses.

On my flight from Houston to Charlotte, the stewardess was born at the same hospital I was, Hoag Memorial Hospital. She told me that it is a huge teaching hospital now. That flight was delayed because we had to return to the gate twice to get passengers that had not made the connection. When we landed in Charlotte, I heard the pilots talking about how bad the fog was and their visibility was poor. After we landed, the stewardess told them about a large plane to our side that we almost hit. We had to back out and go to a different gate.

Yes, my parents brought me two Diet Dr. Peppers! They were greatly appreciated.

The fridge is full of all my favorite things and we are doing alot of fun things. My brother came over for lunch this afternoon. I got my hair cut..............and she told me that Lisa had done a good job on my hair! Thank you again, Lisa.

OK, I will keep you posted.....................another full day tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kemmel and Lisa Dunham said...

Welcome home! We made it too. Say hi to everyone for us.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.