Saturday, July 14, 2018

Florida With My Parents Again

I have lost track of how many years that I have joined my parents in Florida for a few weeks.  It is probably one of my favorite times during the year......................just us to hang out and relax together!

Us getting to go out one evening for dinner.  Many ladies have made comments on the color of my dad's eyes.  Both of my parents have very pretty blue eyes and mine, well, they just do not show up very much! 

One very pretty sunset that we had.

I walked on the beach a few times in the evening and loved it!

One evening, I was able to watch two dolphin as they went up and down the shoreline.  It was fun even though I did not have my good lens.

Sally made it down with us for a few days. We went to the Tomas Edison and Henry Ford homes and we really enjoyed it.  I learned a lot, even though I grew up near Dearborn, Michigan. We took the tour offered, that let us listen to the information by an audio-device.

It was very hot and I found shade under a tree.

My parents watching me as I came up from the beach one evening.

Mom and Dad at dinner in Bonita Springs. It was very good and I hope to return there again.

We had a wonderful time and enjoyed Sally's visit.  I am always thankful that I am able to visit my parents and have a good time with them!

Now it is time to return to Guatemala and get back to work.

1 comment:

Mom said...

We had a wonderful time too. Always sad to see it end!!!!!!