Friday, July 27, 2018

Clinic in Mactzul I

We had a wonderful clinic in Mactzul I.  I picked up Teresa and Maria on the way.  We met Andrea, Manuel, Brenda, Emilio and Jackson there.  Today was Jackson's last clinic with us and everyone is sad about that.

The sky was blue and it was just a beautiful day.

This area is beautiful!

We had a great patient number.  We had several ABC Children come in after lunch.

This was our last photo together (Andrea, me, Maria, Jackson, Emilio, Manuel, Teresa and Brenda)

Tomorrow, we will have clinic in Chuchipaca...............I will go with Manuel, Teresa and Jackson.

On Sunday, Manuel will drive Jackson to the capital and he will return to the states.  We wish him the best of luck in his studies at Yale.  We hope to have him visit us again in the future!

No comments: