Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Patzite Clinic

This morning after I got the truck, I picked up Micaela, Enrique and Aura.  We drove to Patzite and Tomas was waiting for us.

There were several patients when we arrived...............in fact, several more than there usually are.  Tomas and Enrique signed everyone in.

Enrique explains to everyone that this is the last clinic of this year in Patzite.

After we prayed with the patients, we began seeing them.  I had seventeen patients and Aura also had seventeen patients.

Please pray for Martina and her two babies.  The children are sick so Micaela worked for Martina today.

Thursday, we will have clinic in Lemoa and I am sure we will have a lot of patients there :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

You sure were busy!!!!! Poor Martina, I hope and pray that her babies are better!!!!!