Monday, November 27, 2017

Another Coffee Mug!

Yesterday, I when I returned from Quiche, I had lunch with Sandra in Chichi.  She use to be my ABC Daughter.  She continues to live and work in Chichi and has recently changed jobs.  She studies on Saturdays in Santa Cruz del Quiche.  I am thankful that I am still able to see her and spend time together. She is a real special person.

In a few short weeks, I will be in NC and spending about three weeks there. My goal during this time is to finish going through the last few boxes at my parent's house and to discard things that I no longer need or have a purpose for.  The things that I really want to get are my coffee mugs.  

As I was thinking about them, I found this one that I really like.


So, it found it's way into my back pack.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Very pretty, mug!!!!