Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tuesday........the surgeries continue.......

The schedule was a little lighter today with 9 patients. Again, gracias a Dios, everyone did well.

Marie, continues to help out in the recovery area.

This is one of the surgeons, A.D. and his wife Sharon. They have been involved with HTI for many years and are from Arkansas. Sharon paints during the week and this year she painted in the dental area.

On Marie's left is JoLee from NY. JoLee and I shared a room during the week. She slept during the night and I slept during the day but our paths crossed in the afternoon when we would run to Chicaco for ice cream. She knew I slept during lunch, so she would surprise me by having a snack ready for for me when I woke up..................thank you, especially for the Chile Reano's!!

Yes, it is still HOT here...........and we have heavy rain every afternoon........because it was a light OR day, many were able to go and visit the chocolate farm that is near the clinic.....and they got drenched. The farm is owned by a family that enjoys having visitors from the clinic.


No comments: